Immigration Law

The services we provided in our immigration department:

  • In-Country extensions
  • Spousal, Unmarried partner and Fiance Applications
  • Study Visas
  • Dependent Relatives including Children, Parents, Grandparents and Other Dependents
  • Full Range of the points based system (PBS) Applications
  • Tier 4 Student Application and Extensions
  • Employer licence Applications
  • Visit/ Family Visit Visas
  • EEA Application and family members
  • British Citizenship and Nationality Applications
  • Settlement Application: Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
  • European Family Permits and Documentations
  • Asylum

If you would like assistance with any type of Immigration matter, then please contact us by either sending us an email via our “Contact Us” page or email us at or alternatively call us on 0121 454 9040.